Vulcan Hot Water System Specialist for Over 30 Years
Is your Vulcan hot water heater leaking? Gone cold? Brown tap water?
If your Vulcan system is in need of repair or replacement, the Inline team are experts with all models and are just a phone call away on 1300 INLINE (1300 465 463).
We Repair Vulcan Hot Water Systems
Don’t put up with cold showers any longer.
Get repairs done QUICKLY to your Vuclan hot water system by our experienced professionals.
We work everywhere in Sydney and beyond, so we can have one of our experts at your place without delay. With over 28 years experience, we’ve seen it all and our testimonials are confirmation of our professional service and competitive prices.
Replacement Vulcan water heaters available:
- Gas Boosted Solar Indirect System
The “Vulcan Electric” range starts at the small 50 Litre tank going up to the large 400 Litre. These hot water heaters come in a circular (cylindrical) shape and can be installed both indoors and outdoors. They are quite popular at the budget end of the market, being a cheaper and affordable option for those people with a tight budget. In operation they heat water quickly, are user friendly and easily replace an existing electric water heater.
- Available in single element from 50L to 400L
- Twin element options for 315L and 400L
- Built with high quality materials
- Larger tanks are designed for off-peak usage (economical energy costs)
- Has a steel jacket -> corrosion resistant and weatherproof (protect against the harsh climate)
- Baby 50 Litre tank is designed to fit with ease in the most limited space areas (e.g. under a kitchen bench)
- 1 year on parts and labour
- 5 year on the cylinder itself (50 Litre tanks)
- 10 year on the cylinder itself (80, 125, 160. 250, 315, 400 Litre system)
|Model #||Warranty||Capacity (Litres)||Suits (Ppl)||Suits (Ppl)|
|Single Element Tanks||[Cont Tariff]||[Off-Peak]|
|Twin Element Tanks|
The “Vulcan Gas” range comes in two sizes only -> a 135 Litre and 170 Litre tank. These water heaters are a popular choice for those people looking at an economical option for a gas hot water storage tank, as this range is affordable, being at the lower end of the price market. Additionally all of the Vulcan Gas tanks are efficient, due to their rapid water heating. They are easy to use and are a simple replacement of an existing Vulcan Gas heater.
- Come in Natural Gas only
- Made for external installation only
- Easy to install and easy to live with
- With balanced flue and durable steel jackets (weatherproof and corrosion resistant)
- 1 year on parts and labour
- 3 year labour on the tank
- 5 year on the tank
|Model #||Capacity (Litres)||Suits (Ppl)|
Another gas hot water system option is the “Vulcan Freeloader”, being one step up from the “Vulcan Gas” range outlined above. It comes in either a 135 or 170 Litre capacity. They are high quality tanks made for Australia’s tough conditions and have had much success for many years now. Guaranteeing high performance at an affordable price, it is another popular gas hot water system at the lower price end of the market.
- Designed for outdoor use only
- Available in both Natural Gas or Propane
- With high quality material & leading technology
- With a balanced flue & enamelled steel cylinder
- 4.3 star efficiency rating (for the 135L) and 4 Star (for the 170L)
- 1 year on parts and labour
- 7 years on cylinder (135 & 170 litre tanks)
- Available on Natural or Propane
|Model #||Capacity (Litres)||Star Energy Rating||Suits (Ppl)|
This is a 160 Litre square tank and has the facility for solar heating. With the installation of this system, hot water energy consumption can be significantly reduced, making the tank more efficient.
- Simple installation
- Extreme weather durability
- Professionally finished appearance
- 5 star efficient gas boosting
- 1 year on parts and labour
- 3 years labour on the cylinder
- 3 years labour on the heat exchanger
- 5 years on the cylinder
- 5 years on Solar Collector(s)
- 5 years on the heat exchanger
|Model #||Capacity (Litre)||Heating Rate Litre/min||Suits (Ppl)|
Recent Vulcan Hot Water Heater Repairs | Vulcan Hot Water Tank Replacement Work
Inline Plumbing are the premier Vulcan hot water heater plumber in Sydney. Our team of Vulcan hot water system plumbers are regularly called out to business and homes throughout Sydney to either repair a Vulcan hot water unit or fully replace the Vulcan water tank.
In either scenario we can attend to your emergency hot water problem the very same day and replace or repair your broken hot water system straight away - to ensure you have hot water services ASAP.
Here is a brief list of some of the jobs we have recently completed including areas and Vulcan model numbers.
• Beecroft – Thermocouple used to repair no hot water Vulcan Gas 170 litre.
• Ermington – Supply and install new Vulcan 661170 outdoor replacing existing which was leaking.
• Ryde – Replacement of leaking Rheem 315 litre with installation of new Vulcan 661315 hot water system.
• Dundas – Vulcan 661250 installation in place of leaking Vulcan Electric Tank 250 litre.
• Oatlands – Replacing faulty Rheem 250 litre with new Vulcan 250L water heater.
• Macquarie Park – Supply & install Vulcan 661125 electric water unit replacing leaking Dux 125V1-36A 125 litre.
• Gladesville – Installation of Vulcan 661125 in place of damaged Rheem 101125.
• Carlingford – Repair no hot water Vulcan 50 litre hot water cylinder by replacing thermostat and element.
• Clovelly – Supply & install Vulcan 661400 hot water system plus fit new thermostat and element.
• Double Bay – Replacement of faulty electric water heater Vulcan 315 litre with installation of new Vulcan 661315 in laundry room.
• Coogee - Repair no hot water Vulcan electric storage tank 315 litre by replacing thermostat and element.
• Kingsford – Locate new Vulcan 661315 electric water unit replacing no hot water Rheem 315 litre.
• Rose Bay – Installing new electric water cylinder Vulcan 80 litre in laundry room in place of faulty Vulcan 681080.
• Dover Heights – Replacing rusty Vulcan 135 litre gas storage tank with new Vulcan 648135 gas hot water system.
• Bellevue Hill – Repair no hot water Vulcan Gas by replacing thermocouple with thread.
• Bondi – Install new Vulcan 50 litre in place of no hot water Rheem 50 litre.
• Maroubra – Change faulty Vulcan 315L hot water tank and install new Vulcan 661315 in backyard.
• Lindfield- Fix not heating Vulcan electric water heater by replacing element & thermostat.
• Berowra – Install Vulcan 661125 replacing faulty Vulcan 125 litre hot water storage.
• Roseville – Replacing faulty Rheem 101315 litre water heater with Vulcan 661315.
• Killara – Replacing thermocouple in repair of no hot water Vulcan Freeloader 260.
• South Turramurra – Installation of Vulcan 661080 in place of leaking Vulcan 80 litre hot water heater.
• Wahroonga – Attend to repair Vulcan Electric water heater which was not heating by replacing burnt thermostat and element.
• Chatswood – Replace faulty Vulcan 125 litre hot water heater and install Vulcan 661125 in laundry floor.
• Hornsby – Replacing leaking Vulcan 160 with Vulcan 661160 electric hot water heater.
• Bayview – Install Vulcan 250 litre water heater replacing leaking Rheem 101250.
• Brookvale – Replace faulty Rheem 50 litre hot water tank and install Vulcan 50 litre water heater under kitchen sink.
• Balgowlah – Install Vulcan 46 litre hot water heater in replacement of leaking Vulcan 50 litre hot water system.
• Manly - Replacement of faulty tempering valve on Vulcan 135L gas extrenal storage tank
• Mona Vale - Repair water leaking from the top of the Vulcan 160 Litre Hot Water System
• Warriewood - Supply and fit Vulcan 50 litre 3.6kW element hot water heater under kitchen sink
• Frenchs Forest - Vulcan Installation of 80 litre electric hot water heater in the laundry
• Newport - Supply and Install Vulcan 160 litre hot water heater in laundry cupboard
• Palm Beach - Supply and install external Vulcan Freeloader 135 litre 4 star gas efficiency hot water heater
• Collaroy - Repair external Vulcan Gas Freeloader 170 litre 4 star gas hot water storage tank
• Chipping Norton – Replace Vulcan 135 litre gas hot water system outdoor with new Vulcan 170 litre gas water heater.
• Bass Hill – Remove faulty Rheem 101050 in tight position in kitchen under bench and install Vulcan 46 litre hot water tank.
• Bankstown - Supply and Install of Vulcan 661080 in place of leaking Vulcan 80 litre hot water heater.
• Canterbury - Repair of Vulcan 80 litre hot water heater
• Macarthur - Replace faulty Rheem 101315 litre with Vulcan 661315
• Fairfield - Install Vulcan 250 litre in place of faulty Rheem 101250
• Liverpool - Repair of faulty Vulcan 315 litre
• Camden - Vulcan repair : change leaking Non Return Isolation valve on a Vulcan Electric 205L tank
• Gosford - Locate new Vulcan 80 litre replacing faulty Vulcan 681080
• Erina - Supply and install Vulcan 661250 replacing leaking Vulcan Electric 250 litre
• Green Point - Installation of new Vulcan 648135 gas hot water system
• Bateau Bay - Replacement of rusty Rheem 101315 litre water heater with Vulcan 661315
• Charmhaven - Fix Vulcan Electric water heater which was not heating
• Blue Haven - Relocate Vulcan 400 Litre from inside laudry to outside, adjust hot water pipework
• Berkeley Vale - Install Vulcan 50 litre hot water system in replacement of leaking Dux 50 litre hot water heater
• Chittaway Point - Installation of Vulcan 170 litre gas water heater in place of Rheem 311170NO
• Beaumont Hills – Replacement of faulty Vulcan 315 litre with installation of new Vulcan 661315
• Cherrybrook – Installing new Vulcan 80 litre in laundry room in place of faulty Vulcan 681080
• Glenorie – Vulcan 681250 installation in place of leaking Vulcan Electric Litre
• Rouse Hill – Repair no hot water Vulcan 50 litre
• Thornleigh – Install new Vulcan 50 litre in place of no hot water Rheem 50 litre
• Pennant Hills – Replace faulty Vulcan 101315 and install new Vulcan 661315 in backyard
• Rockdale - Replacing leaking Vulcan 160 with Vulcan 661160 electric hot water heater
• Hurstville - Install Vulcan 50 litre hot water heater
• Carlton - Thermocouple used in repairing a no hot water Vulcan gas hot water system outdoor which was not leaking - replace faulty Thermocouple & Duo Valve
• Bardwell Park - Repair not heating Vulcan 50 litre
• Taren Point - Remove faulty Rheem 101050 in tight position in kitchen under bench and install Vulcan 50 litre hot water tank
• Caringbah - Attend to repair no hot water Vulcan gas hot water heater
• Engadine - Supply and Install Vulcan 661125 replacing leaking Dux 125V1-36A 125 litre
• Kogarah - Installing new Vulcan 341170 outdoor replacing existing which was leaking