Does your Dux hot water tank need repairing or replacement? At Inline, we are Dux VIP repairers & installers, so call us now – 1300 INLINE ( 1300 465 463 ). We provide services to homes in Sydney, Central Coast, Newcastle, Wollongong, ACT, and surrounding areas.
We provide a prompt and friendly service to ALL of Sydney and other regions. Inline has 29+ years’ experience in dealing with every type of Dux system, having encountered every type of job. Therefore, you can trust us to provide a solution to your problem fast and at the right price.
These electric hot water heaters are great for replacing older models that use a lot of energy. There are a large number of units to choose from that is perfect for your home. This ”Proflo” range start at a 25 Litre baby model and goes up to the 400 Litre tank. The smaller heaters (25, 50 and 80 Litre) are more commonly found in apartments, whereas the larger tanks (125, 160, 250, 315 and 400 Litre) are often installed in houses, villas, and townhouses. Dux Proflo is one of the best electric hot water system ranges available, built in Australia for our harsh conditions, have 100 years of manufacturing expertise behind them, and are very efficient and durable.
|Model #||Capacity (Litres)||Suits (Ppl)||Suits (Ppl)|
|Single Element Tanks||[Cont]||[Off-Peak]|
|Twin Element Tanks|
The “Prodigy” is Dux’s gas storage tank range and is made for outdoor installation. They are rectangular shaped and have a flue at the top of the unit. They come in a plumber-friendly dual handed design, are built in Australia for our tough weather conditions and to the highest standards. This range offers both natural gas and LPG options. The Dux Prodigy gas storage range has a patented flue damper that is specially designed to reduce the loss of heat from the system use. There is a strong stream of hot water and there are fast recovery rates. It will work harder when in use. The gas storage range does not need power points. You will be able to have hot water even if the power is off.
|Model #||Capacity (Litres)||Gas Type||Suits (Ppl)||Star Energy Rating|
|Model #||Capacity (Litres)||Gas Type||Suits (Ppl)||Star Energy Rating|
This range comes in 4 different models including 16, 20, 26 and 32 litres/min and is covered by a 10 year warranty on the heat exchanger, including 3 years parts and labour. A popular feature is its ability to heat water only when needed and always at a low energy cost. Another benefit is its many different sizes and options meaning there is always a model to suit any household.
|Model #||Capacity (Litre/min)||Pre-set Temp||Gas Type|
This system will provide reliable and efficient hot water. It is powered by solar gas and allows you to use and enjoy hot water 24/7. The Dux Sunpro solar gas hot water heater also helps save energy. There is a storage tank of 315 litres and can be used for a home with 2 to 6 members. The hot water heater is a split-system design with a Dux gas solar booster. During which the periods of low sunlight, its booster will automatically turn on to ensure a continuous flow of hot water. There are 2 different Dux Sunpro types in the range – the Electric boosted and the Continuous Gas boosted models.
While both Dux Sunpro models share the above similarities, they are all unique in their own way. Whereas the electric boosted model relies on electricity as it is back up source of hot water, the 2nd model combines a tank with a continuous Gas Dux Endurance system, providing a cheap form of continuous gas boosted back up (should the sun not be available to provide its solar energy).
These models are available in a range of tank sizes and panel configurations to suit every home. The Dux Sunpro Gas boosted model is suitable for (and comes in) both LPG and natural gas. It is more environmentally friendly than its electric counterpart, having as its advantage its ability to heat water only when needed, therefore saving the householder on energy bills.
|Model #||Capacity (Litre/min)||# of Panels||Suits (Ppl)|
|Model #||Cap (Ltrs)||Ltrs/ min||Gas Type||Suits (Ppl)|
The “Airoheat” is Dux’s most highly awarded heat pump (as opposed to the cheaper “Radiant”). This tank is powered by the patented Hotlogic technology and has the highest efficiency in its class (beating all other heat pumps in the market and making it a big seller). It is able to heat water even in the colder air temperatures and goes about its work with a relatively quiet operation. The pump can be used if a solar power hot water heater cannot be installed on your property. This is another option for environmentally friendly hot water collection.
A cheaper heat pump alternative is called the “Dux Radiant”. It is similar to the Airoheat, but has marginally reduced efficiency ratings.
Inline Plumbing are the premier Dux hot water heater plumber in Sydney. Our team of Dux hot water system plumbers are regularly called out to business and homes throughout Sydney to either repair a Dux hot water unit or fully replace the Dux water tank.
In either scenario we can attend to your emergency hot water problem the very same day and replace or repair your broken hot water system straight away – to ensure you have hot water services ASAP.
Here is a brief list of some of the jobs we have recently completed including areas and Dux model numbers.
• Alexandria – Supply and Install Rheem Electric Hot Water System 491315 in place of leaking Rheem Optima 401315
• Coogee – Replacement of faulty Rheem 130 litre and install Rheem 347135 gas hot water system
• Matraville – Fix Rheem 25 litre Electric hot water system which was tripping the switchboard
• Randwick – Installing Rheem Stellar Gas Tank 850360 replacing faulty Rheem 347170NO 170 litre water heater
• Pagewood – Repair Rheem 191080 by changing faulty Element & Thermostat
• Bondi – Installation of a gas continuous flow Rheem water heater in place of a Rinnai hot water unit
• Double Bay – Attend to repair electric hot water system Rheem 315 litre in laundry – replace burnt thermostat
• Vaucluse – Replace Rheem Heat Pump with installation of Rheem 491315 electric water heater tank at side of house
• Maroubra – Change burst Dux 315 Litre hot water system with Rheem Electric Tank 491315 with 10 years warranty
• Kingsford – Replace faulty Thermocouple on a Rheem 311170NO which is approximately 5 years old
• Darlinghurst – Attend to replace rusted Rheem 250 Litre electric storage tank
• Paddington – Installation of a Rheem 24 litre gas continuous flow unit wall mounted outside
• Rushcutters Bay – Supply and Install of Rheem 347170 in place of leaking Rheem 311170 gas hot water tank
• Mascot – Change very old Rheemglas 160 with Rheem 191050 water heater
• Waverley – Replace faulty Rheem 411250 with the new Rheem 491250 hot water heater
• Woollahra – Supply only including free delivery to site of Rheem 492250 Electric hot water system
• Annangrove – Hot water repair on Rheem electric hot water system which is not working
• Baulkham Hills – Hot water installation: Replace burst Dux 160 litre tank with new Rheem 160L electric hot water unit
• Bella Vista – Supply and install Rheem 191080 in bedroom cupboard replacing rusty Rheem 151080
• Beaumont Hills – Straight replacement of a very old Rheemglas 160L with brand new Rheem 191160 electric water heater
• Carlingford – Replace faulty Rheem 400 litre tank with the new Rheem 491315 electric hot water system
• Glenhaven – Installation of a new Rheem 191125 electric hot water unit in place of corroded Dux 125 litre tank
• Kellyville Ridge- Repair of no hot water Rheem 315 litre approximately 4 years old by replacing faulty heating Element
• The Ponds – Supply & fit Rheem 491315 in place of burst Rheem Twin Element 315 litre under the house
• Winston Hills – Change rusted Rheem 250 litre water heater with new Rheem 491250 which is suitable for 3-4 people
• West Pennant Hills – Disconnect leaking Rheem 101050 with new 7 year warranty Rheem 191050 under kitchen sink
• Northmead – Replace leaking Rheem 315 litre which was very old and install new Rheem 491315
• Kings Langley – Attend to repair electric hot water system Rheem 315 litre in laundry – replace burnt thermostat
• Galston – Replace Rheem Heatpump with installation of Rheem 491400 outside
• Glenhaven – Replacement of burnt out Rheem 151125 with new Rheem 191125
• Abbotsford – Supply and Install Rheem 315L water heater in place of faulty Vulcan 315L electric tank
• Balmain – Deliver Rheem 50 litre Electric hot water system
• Ashfield – Replace damaged Top Thermostat & Bottom Element on Rheem 491250 in the back yard
• Birchgrove – Installation of Rheem 850330 Stellar gas storage tank outdoor replacing dripping Vulcan Gas 135 litre
• Leichhardt – Attend to repair no hot water Rheem 491400 by replacing burnt Element 4.8KW
• Pyrmont – Rheem Hot Water Heater Replacement: Change leaking Dux 80F136 in bedroom cupboard with new Rheem 191080
• Drummoyne – Supply & Install Rheem 347135 replacing old Rheem 311315 litre hot water system
• Croydon – Replacement of a 20 year old Rheem 111250 Electric Water Tank with Rheem 491250 water heater
• Enfield – Supply & fit Rheem 491315 in place of faulty Rheem Twin Element 315 litre under the house
• Haberfield – Replace of leaking Rheem 401315 with installation of new Rheem 491315 suitable for 2-4 people on off peak
• Homebush – Replacement of faulty Rheem 130 litre gas storage and install Rheem 347135 gas hot water system
• Concord – Easy changeover of RheemPlus electric 125 litre hot water heater
• Glebe – Dispose leaking Rheem 400L Twin Elements with Rheem 492400 dual handed electric tank
• Russell Lea – Repair of leaking hot water pipe connected to Rheem 315 litre electric tank
• Summer Hill – Installation of Rheem 300135 on laundry floor replacing 14 year old Rheem 300135
• Frenchs Forest – Installation of Rheem 491315 outside replacing Vulcan 315 litre water heater.
• Forestville – Replace rusty Rheem Twin Element 250 litre with Rheem 162250 electric hot water system
• Bayview – Locate Rheem 850330 outdoor replacing dripping Vulcan Gas 135 litre natural gas
• Killarney Vale – Replace faulty Rheem Optima 411315 with the new Rheem 491400 hot water tank.
• Brookvale – Replace faulty Rheem Optima 411250 with the new Rheem 491250 hot water tank.
• Beacon Hill – Rheem 491315 installation in place of leaking Rheem 111315 over 10 year old.
• Nth Balgowlah – Rheem 191050 installation replacing existing which was leaking
• Narrabeen – Changing Rheem 442315 very old with installation of Rheem 462315
• Palm Beach – Rheem water heater installation Supply & Install Rheem 191160 hot water system on laundry floor replacing dripping Rheem 80 litre
• Warriewood – Supply & install Rheem 191050 in place of very rusty Rheem & also install new tempering valve
• Collaroy – Rheem 347135NO installation in place of leaking Rheem 311135NO over 15 year old
• Davidson – Installing new Rheem 347170 outdoor in place of no hot water 311170
• Fairlight – Replacement of Rheem 24 gas continuous flow hot water system outdoor in place of Rheem Electric 411250 which was giving cloudy water
• Ingleside – Supply and install Rheem 191080 in bedroom cupboard replacing leaking Rheem 151080
• Dee Why – Supply and Install Rheem 850360 replacing burst Rheem Gas 200 litre hot water heater
• Manly – Installing Rheem Stellar 850330 replacing existing which was not working
• Beecroft – Install Rheem 491315 and replace busted Rheem 315 litre hot water heater
• Dundas – Installation of Rheem 300135 on laundry floor replacing 14 year old Rheem 300135
• Macquarie Park – Supply and Install Rheem 850330 replacing burst Rheem Gas 200 litre hot water heater
• Huntleys Cove – Change leaking rheem 242400 with Rheem 491400
• Marsfield – Installing Rheem Stellar 850360 replacing existing which was not working
• Cheltenham – Repair Rheem191080 and Supply and Install replacement with Rheem 111080
• Rydalmere – Replacing busted Rheem 315 litre with new Rheem 491315
• Hunters Hill – Rheem 191050 installation replacing existing which was leaking
• Normanhurst – Rheem 491315 installation in place of leaking Rheem 111315
• Ryde – Install Rheem 491250 and replace busted Rheem 250 litre hot water heater
• Eastwood – Supply & install Rheem 191050 in place of very rusty Rheem & also install new tempering valve
• Meadowbank – Rheem water heater installation Supply & Install Rheem 191160 hot water system on laundry floor replacing dripping Rheem 80 litre
• Thornleigh – Fix Rheem 25 litre Electric hot water system which was tripping the switchboard
• Oatlands – Replace leaking Vulcan 661250 and install Rheem 491250
• Killara – Rheem hot water repair: Replace burnt Thermo & Element on Rheem 491315 installed at side of house
• North Rocks – Rheem 491400 installation in place of leaking Rheem 111400 over 15 year old
• Wattle Grove – Supply and install Rheem 347170 in bedroom cupboard.
• Revesby – Replace leaking Aquamax Single Element 400L with Rheem 491400
• Punchbowl – Replace leaking Rheem 315 litre which was very old and install new Rheem 491315.
• Bankstown – Rheem Stellar 850330 installation replacing existing which was not working.
• Cecil Hills– Install Rheem 191080 electric hot water heater and replace faulty Rheem 80 litre.
• Hinchinbrook – Replacing leaking Rheem 242400 with Rheem 491400.
• Casula – Install Rheem 347135 on laundry floor replacing 15 year old Rheem 347135.
• Liverpool – Installation of Rheem 347135 in place of leaking Rheem 311135.
• Hinchinbrook – Replace faulty Rheem 411315 with new Rheem 491315 hot water tank.
• Fairfield Hts – Replace Rheem gas 310135 outdoor with Rheem 347135.
• Lansvale – Rheem water heater installation : Supply & install Rheem 191160 hot water system on laundry floor replacing leaking Rheem 80 litre.
• Prestons – Installation of Rheem 491250 outside replacing Vulcan 250 litre water heater
• Bass Hill – Deliver Rheem 400 litre outdoor in replacement of not heating Saxon Heat Pump
• Holsworthy – Leaking Rheem 111315 hot water tank 15 year old replace with Rheem 491315
• Belmore – Installing Rheem Stella 360 replacing faulty Rheem 170 litre water heater
• Chipping Norton – Installation of Rheem 850330 outdoor replacing dripping Vulcan Gas 135 litre
• Padstow – Supply only new Rheem 491250 in store room replacing leaking Rheem 250 litre
• Oatley – Install Rheem 347135 replacing old Rheem 311135 litre hot water system.
• Belmore – Change burst Everhot 315 litre electric storage tank with new Rheem 491315
• Sylvania – Installing new Rheem 347170 outdoor in place of no hot water Rheem 311170.
• Rockdale – Replacing new thermocouple in repair of no hot water Rheem Gas.
• Alfords Point – Replacement of leaking Rheem 401315 with installation of new Rheem 491315 at side of house.
• Roselands – Installation of Rheem 347135 in place of leaking Rheem 311135 Gas Hot Water System.
• Sutherland – Supply & install Rheem 191080 in bedroom cupboard replacing leaking Rheem 171080.
• Blakehurst – Repair Rheem 25 litre electric hot water system which was tripping the switchboard.
• Mortdale – Replacing leaking Rheem 242400 with Rheem 491400.
• Engadine – Installation of Rheem 411400 in place of rusty Rheem 340 litre water heater.
• Cronulla – – Install Rheem 300135 on laundry floor replacing 15 year old Rheem 300135.
• Monterey – Install Rheem 850330 replacing faulty Rheem Gas 200 litre hot water heater.
• Bexley – Replace Rheem heatpump with installation of Rheem 491315 outside.
• Kogarah – Replace Rheem 442315 very old with installation of Rheem 462315.
• Campsie – Attend to fix no hot water Rheem 171080 by replacing damaged element 3.6
• Caringbah – Install Rheem 191045 in kitchen cupboard replacing leaking Rheem 101050
• Hurstville – Replace leaking Rheem 111050 with Rheem 191050
• Sans Souci – Repair of leaking Rheem 347170 outside in the back yard