Rinnai Hot Water Heater - Sales, Service, Replace
Wake up to a cold shower? Have a problem or leak from your Rinnai hot water system?
Is your Rinnai Infinity, Electric, Gas, Solar or Continuous in need of repairs or replacement? Call Inline Plumbing – 1300 INLINE (1300 465 463). We provide services to homes in Sydney, Central Coast, Newcastle, Wollongong, ACT, and surrounding areas.
Rinnai Hot Water Heater Repairs – Fast, stress free service
With short notice, we have the capabilities of getting to you fast, as we service Sydney and other regions daily. Inline has been leading the industry for more than 27 years and have a deep understanding of all water heaters. Our thousands of loyal customers who have posted recommendations are testament to our impeccable service and great prices.
Replace your old Rinnai hot water heater system with one of the following :
- Prestige Closed Coupled Systems
- Sunmaster and Prestige Electric
- Sunmaster and Prestige Gas
This is the original continuous flow gas system that made the Rinnai hot water name famous. This range has a high gas efficiency star rating. These systems have become very popular over the years due to being energy efficient and were designed with the environment in mind.
Rinnai Hot Water Heater - Features
- 6 Star energy efficiency (saves money and at the same time environment friendly)
- Superior Technology (Quality Japanese design & manufacturing)
- Available in 60 & 50°C preset (no tempering valve required for 50°C)
- Hot water never runs out
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor installation
- Temperature control options available
Rinnai Hot Water Heater - Warranty
- 10 year and more warranty on the Heat Exchanger
- 3 year labour warranty on the Heat Exchanger
- 3 year parts warranty on all other components
- 3 year labour warranty on all other components
Rinnai Hot Water Heater- Model Numbers (Range)
|Infinity Model #||Capacity (Litres)||Suits (Bathrooms)|
|32||Up to 37L/min||3-4|
This range comes in various sizes and storage capacities, beginning with 25 and going up to 400 Litre. It’s very small Rinnai 25 Litre model is perfect for installation under any bench (where space is limited) where as the unique size and shape of the tall and slim Rinnai 200 Litre model (is also ideal for installations in tight space situations). The complete range of water heater systems are built with inner cylinders (made from a mild steel) and an outer cylinder surface made of tough Vitreous Enamel lined steel.
- Durable vitreous enamel lined steel tank
- Safety temperature shut-off within its controlled thermostat for extra peace of mind and safety
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor installation
- 1 year on parts and labour
- 7 years on cylinder (25, 50 litre tanks)
- 10 years on cylinder (80, 125, 160, 250, 315, 400 litre tanks)
Model Numbers (Range)
|Model #||Capacity in Litre||Suits (Ppl)||Suits (Ppl)|
|[Cont Tariff]||[Off Peak]|
• Randwick – Repair 6 year old Rinnai 26 making strange noise like a pump reverberating though it
• Waverley – Repair Rinnai LPG water heater with igniter not working
• Woollahra – Installation of Rinnai 26 internal on storeroom wall replacing old Rinnai 24
• Zetland – Supply only of Rinnai Infinity 26 hot water system with 10 year warrranty
• Rose Bay – Replacing faulty Rinnai Infinity 20 with new Rinnai Infinity 26 Instantaneous hot water heater on outdoor wall
• Waterloo – Repair popping sound and gas smell from Rinnai V1500 water heater
• Edgecliff – Supply & install Rinnai 20 series on outside wall replacing leaking Rinnai 18 gas continuous flow water heater
• Alexandria - Install new Rinnai B26 gas water heater at side of house replacing very old Bosch Water Wizard
• Pagewood – Installation of Rinnai Infinity 32 water heater replacing faulty Rinnai 32
• Botany – Inspect and test Rinnai 24 plus also repair gas stove
• Eastlakes – Not heating Rinnai 26 repaired by cleaning and replacing Rinnai water filters
• Bronte – Replace Rinnai Infinity 24 REU-2425W-A with new Rinnai 26
• Vaucluse – Attend to emergency Rinnai 26 repair producing a gas smell and not working properly
• Drummoyne – Supply & install new Rinnai B26 in place of not heating Rinnai 24.
• Concord – Repair faulty Rinnai Infinity 26 by cleaning flame rods, filter, aerators and inlet filter
• Summer Hill - Replace Rinnai 26 not heating with installation of new Rinnai Infinity 26
• Annandale – Replacement of leaking Rinnai 24 with Rinnai B26 water heater
• Burwood – Repair Rinnai Infinity 6 year old water heater losing pressure after turned on.
• Leichhardt – Repair Rinnai Infinity 16 approximately 8 years old
• Five Dock – Install only Rinnai gas room heater including gas pipe and gas fittings
• Strathfield – Electrical repair of Rinnai 32 which had a cable cut on it
• Glebe – Service no hot water Rinnai Infinity 26 Preset 50 Degree – cleaned filter & flame rods as required
• Allambie Heights – Install new Rinnai 20 outdoor replacing 15 year old Rinnai 16.
• Davidson – Supply and Install Rinnai 32 in laundry in place of Rusted Rinnai Infinity 26.
• Bayview – Attend to Install Rinnai 26 replacing not working Rinnai 24.
• Clontarf – Supply Rinnai 25 and Install in difficult position in place of a 1 yr old Rheem191/050L.
• Balgowlah – Install Rinnai 32 outside of house replacing old Rinnai 32.
• Seaforth - Rinnai Infinity 26 installation in place of leaking Rheem191/080.
• Bilgola Plateau – Install Rinnai 20 replacing a no hot water Rinnai 16.
• Ingleside – Rinnai 32 installation replacing existing which was old and rusty.
• Collaroy Plateau – Replacing leaking Rinnai 20 with new Rinnai 20.
• Manly – Attend to fix 20 year old Rinnai 24 which was not heating.
• Carlingford – Replace faulty Rinnai B24 with new Rinnai 24.
• Denistone – Supply and install Rinnai Infinity 30 outdoor in replacement of not heating Rinnai 26.
• West Ryde – Attend to fix faulty Rinnai 16.
• Gladesville – Install new Rinnai 30 in place of not heating Vulcan 50L.
• Denistone East – Supply Rinnai 32 and Install outside of house replacing old Rinnai 32.
• Eastwood – Rinnai 25 Installation replacing old Vulcan 25 Litre.
• Ryde – Supply Rinnai 20 and Install in laundry floor replacing a not heating Rinnai 16.
• Epping – Rinnai 32 installation replacing existing which was old and rusty.
• Dundas Valley – Replacing not heating Rinnai 16 with new Rinnai 24.
• Meadowbank – Attend to fix not working Rinnai 26.
• Horningsea Park – Attend to Replace Old and faulty Rinnai B26 and install new hot system Rinnai B26.
• Prestons – Supply new hot water system Rinnai 32 in place of a 15 year old Rinnai 24.
• Hammondville – Supply and Install new Rinnai B26 in place of not heating Rinnai 20.
• Liverpool – Installation of Rinnai B26 replacing old Rinnai 24.
• Middleton Grange – Supply Rinnai 24 and install in place of faulty Rinnai 20.
• Denham Court – Install new hot water Rinnai Infinity26 in same position of existing Rinnai 20.
• Kearns – Supply Rinnai 20 replacing a 12 year old Rinnai 16.
• Eschol Park – Install Rinnai Infinity 26 replacing Aquamax50L.
• Miller – Attend to replace faulty Aquamax50L with a new Rinnai Infinity26 in the same position.
• St. Andrews – Supply and Install new Rinnai B26 in place of leaking Rheem300/170 in laundry.
• Blacktown – Installation of Rinnai 26 replacing 15 year old Rinnai 24.
• Silverwater – Supply and Install Rinnai 26 in garage in place of rusty Rinnai 24.
• Penrith – Attend to fix faulty Rinnai Hot Flo Elect 250L.
• Seven Hills – Install Rinnai 32 replacing no hot water Rinnai B26.
• Toongabbie – Supply Rinnai B26 and install in difficult position.
• Auburn – Installation of Rinnai 50 litre water heater replacing rusty Aquamax 50 litre.
• Berala – Install Rinnai 315 litre replacing 10 year old Aquamax water heater.
• Parklea - Supply & install Rinnai 250 litre replacing Aquamax 250 litre water heater.
• Wentworthville – Install Rinnai Infinity 26 replacing Rheem Gas 135L.
• Greystanes – Install Rinnai 16 outside in replacement of old Rinnai 18 with intermittant faults.
• Baulkham Hills – Attend to replace faulty Bosch26E with a new Rinnai Infinity 26.
• Castle Hill – Supply and Install Rinnai B26 in place of Gas Tank.
• Dural – Supply new Rinnai 24 in place of a 10 year old Rinnai 20.
• Winston Hills – Install new Rinnai 32 in place of a faulty Rinnai 20.
• West Pennant Hills – Replace faulty Rinnai 20 with new Rinnai 24.
• Pennant Hills – Supply Rinnai infinity 26 and install in place of faulty and old Rinnai B26.
• Kellyville – Install new Rinnai 30 in same position of existing Rheem191/050L.
• Box Hill – Supply Rinnai 24 replacing 8 year old Rinnai 20.
• North Rocks – Install Rinnai Infinity 26 replacing Bosch26E.
• Seven Hills – Supply Rinnai 32 in side of house replacing a faulty Rinnai 20.