Campbelltown’s Leading Local Hot Water Plumber
Our Campbelltown plumbers are currently on standby.
If you are looking for a professional plumber to replace your hot water system or carry out a repair on your hot water unit, then look no further, the experienced team at Inline Plumbing Campbelltown can assist you.
With 25 years experience in hot water systems replacement and repairs, they are one of the leading plumbing company’s in the south west and Campbelltown areas.
Offering 24/7 same day service call today for a quote.
They are sure you will be delighted with the quote as well as the service you will receive when your local Campbelltown hot water plumber quickly addresses your hot water problems.
Inline Plumbing specialise in hot water repairs for both domestic and commercial premises. No job is too big or too small.
COMMERCIAL: We service businesses in Macarthur Square Shopping Centre, Campbelltown Mall and throughout the wider Campbelltown region. Additionally factories in Airds Road, Leumeah through to those in Moorebank and beyond.
DOMESTIC: Whether it be in Camden, Glenfield, Ingleburn or Macquarie Fields, our local Campbelltown hot water and plumbing specialists can help you.
SUPPORTERS OF: Local sporting teams and Clubs such as the West Tigers National Rugby League team , South West Sydney Academy of Sport , Campbelltown City Bowling Club and others.
Wherever you are in the Campbelltown District, we are just a phone call away to assist you with any Hot water or Plumbing problems, emergencies or general maintenance.
Recent Campbelltown Hot Water Systems Repair & Replacement Work
- Currans Hill, Campbelltown - Replacement of faulty Dux 315 litre water heater with new Dux Proflo 315S1 electric hot water system.
- Campbelltown - Replacement of leaking Rheem 111250 upgrading it to larger Rheem 491315.
- Bradbury - Supply & Install new Dux Proflo 250S1 in place of leaking Rheem Optima 250 litre
- Camden, Campbelltown - Replace faulty Rheem 50 litre hot water tank and install new Rheem 191050 water heater under kitchen sink
- Ambarvale - Replace malfunctioning Rinnai 26 with new Rinnai B26.
- Leumeah - Service Rinnai Infinity 26 producing "No Hot Water" - Repairs done and Rinnai now working properly
- Blair Athol - Repair Rheem Electric water heater, replacing Thermostat and Element
- Macquarie Fields - Replacing very old, no hot water Bosch water heater WR250 with Bosch Ci10.
- Ingleburn - Service 5 year old Rinnai Infinity by cleaning the flame rods.
- Narellan- Installation of new Wilson A5 Electric 3 Phase water heater under the kitchen sink.
- St Andrews - Repair leaking pipe connection on an Aquamax 315L electric hot water system.
- Glen Alpine - Renew 16 year old Rheem 401250 with new Rheem 491250