Gas Repair Specialist Sydney – 25 years experience.
The Gas service and repair experts – Inline Plumbing & Electrical
Attempting to install or repair a gas appliance can be a tricky and sometimes dangerous job best left to the experts. Give us a call on 1300 465 463
Gas Repairs and Installs
All the plumbers at Inline Plumbing & Electrical understand the intricacies of gas repair and gas appliance installation.
Some of our gas repair and install services are as follows:
1. Gas Appliance installation
- Room Heaters
2. Supply & Install Gas Points/Bayonets
3. Gas Hot Water System repairs and replacements
5. Gas connection check and service
5. Gas leak detection and repair
So don’t risk the dangers of playing with your gas appliance problem. Seek out a gas repair expert. Give us a call today on 1300 INLINE. We’ll be there FAST to help you out.
Recent Gas Jobs:
- Dundas, Sydney – Connect new gas cook top plus fixing leaking shower hot water tap in bath room.
- Woodcroft, Sydney – Run gas pipework & install Gas Cook Top replacing existing which was not working.
- Minchinbury, Western Suburbs Sydney – Install upright Gas stove replacing existing which was not working.
- Woy Woy, Central Coast – Gas Regulator installation for new Gas Oven plus supply & fit Gas Hose to Gas Stop Tap.
- Prestons, Sydney – Supply & fit Servgas Gas continuous flow in place of very old Pyrox Gas.
- Toongabbie, Sydney – Replace existing gas pipe under house so as to relocate gas point for new stove.
- Woodcroft, Sydney – Install Westinghouse gas wall oven and replacing balcony floor lights.
- Cherrybrook, Sydney – Run gas line to kitchen for new gas cook top plus replacement of ceiling lights in bedroom.
- Rydalmere, Sydney – Run gas pipe work and install gas Cooktop in place of faulty electric cooktop.
- Croydon Park, Inner West Sydney – Fix gas leak from flexible pipe to regulator gas lines by using loxeal on the joint and tightening up.
- Homebush, Inner West Sydney – Repair Omega gas stove top by replacing faulty electronic ignition control module.
- Seaforth, Northern Suburbs Sydney – Run Gas pipe to lounge room and TV room for installing gas bayonet point.
- Engadine, Southern Suburbs Sydney – Connect gas line for BBQ built in plus installation of new Rheem 111/315.
- Wentworthville, Sydney – Fixing gas smell in kitchen by tightening gas connections to gas cooktop which were loose.
- Riverview, Sydney – Fix gas leak at gas bayonet located outdoor on a balcony plus inspect leak under bathroon sink.
- Pendle Hill, Sydney West – Install new Gas Oven on an outside verandah and run gas line to kitchen for new gas cook top.
- Vaucluse, Eastern Suburbs Sydney – Gas leak repaired from gas stove, locating and repairing leaking gas connection.
- Seven Hills, Sydney – Replace malfunctioning Electric Stove with new Electric Upright Stove located near kitchen sink.
- Kings Langley, Sydney – Install new LPG Stove on outside veranda including LPG Gas Cylinder.
- Camden South, Campbelltown - Run gas pipe approximately 4 metres to existing gas cook top.
- Parklea, Sydney – Install new gas stove replacing old faulty stove.
- Milperra, Sydney - Installation of new Gas oven on an outside verandah and fix electronic parts of the oven.
Gas hot water system & pipes renewed
“Thank you for all your effort re our complicated problem. I deal with tradesmen all the time and was very impressed with the way you handled my job. It is not often that I see such professionalism.
Thank you once again and I have no hesitation in recommending your company.”
Judith Wiederman – Rose Bay, Sydney
Pipes and hot water renewal
“Such professional and efficient service from a trade organisation. Why isn’t the rest of life this easy??? – Simply outstanding! ”
Colin Strang – Berowra, Sydney
Gas hot water heater installed
“Only 2 hours after our phone call, my daughter was having a hot shower! … Fast, friendly and efficient service. Thank you.”
Christine Spoljar – Kingsgrove. NSW.
Leaking gas hot water system replaced
“I am thrilled with the excellent service that Inline provided in the replacement of my leaking Hot Water System on Saturday. It was so well organised from the time I phoned to the completion of the job – so very quickly and all so painless for me. Absolutely super service. I will definitely be recommending you to others, in fact to anyone. Thanks so very much. ”
Bettina Hider – South Wentworthville. Sydney